Blogjune 2017 join the challenge

It's that time of the year again - time to ramp up your blog mojo.

The challenge: Blog every day in June - or as often as you can manage, or comment on someone else's blog every day
Register by posting a tweet. The tweet must contain:
  1. URL where you will be blogging
  2. hashtag #registerblogjune
Optionally include other words like "Aaagh what am I thinking", "I'm a blog junkie" or anything else that comes to mind.

When you register, your twitter handle, blog URL and the text of your tweet will be added to the google docs spreadsheet below. Your blog will (probably) be included in an OPML file that will be published for those who want to subscribe to all the blogjune participants. Watch for twitter updates about that https://twitter.com/petahopkins

Next steps...

  • On the 1st of June post to your blog. Share each post on Twitter using the hashtag #blogjune
  • Check back here to find new twitter accounts to follow, or... I will periodically update  this twitter list and you can subscribe to that list. I'm not guaranteeing it will be exact or up to date with registrations. I haven't found a good way to automatically add registrants to the list.
  • Read other's posts and comment on them
  • Keep posting


Long time Junebloggers - how about sharing your tips or ideas for topics and themes in the comments of this post to welcome the newbies to the challenge.


PS. I doubt that I will be blogging this June. I have 3 concurrent quilting projects on! But I will enjoy reading some of your posts.